Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Reaction score
yep dude it is, here is my web with webengine 1.0.8

Can you share sidebar.php for 1.0.8

There are no ranking results to display.

someone help im using muemu files
and my problem the ranking not show
i already run the cronjob

Butch, go to AdminCP and to Manage Cron Jobs make sure you click RESET CRON AND UPDATE then do the cron batch file.
PS: Tables should be correct since you're using MUEMU

Reaction score
Can you share sidebar.php for 1.0.8

Sidebar Castle Siege:

gUCq3Nm - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you wants a fast cronjob solution, you may use a webcron service like EasyCron.com.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they talk real time updates sample in ranking if player get level 400 website will be shown that player level is 400 instantly, because cron job has time before read infos. :)

If you want real time statistics, than bypass the cron job part, and it will works instant. It will cause lots of read process on your MSSQL thats why cache is important. But if you have just 100-200 players its totally okey, after 1000-2000 players it can cause problems.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to fix this one? i configure it correctly but i got some error when adding some credits and I'm using MuE database

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your issue was resolved in the official support forum.

Issue was a bad configuration, solution was to switch the configured Credits Column and User Column

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Issue was a bad configuration, solution was to switch the configured Credits Column and User Column
i try reading this but it's not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I add Credits IF user exist in table "Credits" in Memb___Info, but if Users not exist in table credits, Credits not working, but in site is okay for add .-.

"sorry inglîsh.

Portuguese:

ao adicionar credito na tabela usuário, se o usuário existir na tabela, ele adiciona normalmente, se não existir ele não faz nada, simplismente não adiciona e no site aparece como adicionado..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get a bug when there is no connect the error message shows the username and password for the MSSQL server. I may have a bad configuration.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch 1.0.9.7 released (most likely to be the last before the 2.0.0 update)

Changelog:

Code:
[Fix] Guild logos helper not working properly (issue #7)
[Fix] PHP 7 function in Navbar and Usercp admincp configuration modules (issue #8)
[Fix] Character editor not working with missing grand resets table (issue #1)
[Fix] VIP System bug with IGCN database structure (issue #5)
[Enhancement] Added character exclusion in vote rankings and optimized module (issue #4)
[Other] Installer now displays the minimum required PHP version to run WebEngine (PHP 5.4)

Download:

You may also report issues here:

Back