• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Webpage Complete Secured for All versions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guy another sharing proper :D:

satanico88 - [Release] Webpage Complete Secured for All versions - RaGEZONE Forums

Is very very secured this webpage and loading fast!

Info:
Number for Accounts in game
Server Status
Register easy and secured
News
Section Download
Connect to Facebook
Comments facebook all pages
Sitemap Generator (For google and another )
Stats
and more..
------------------- STARTING ----------------
YOU NEED WORDPRESS TO CONTINUE AND DIFERENT HOSTING OF THE SERVER FOR REASON SECUREN AND GOOD PING IN SERVER FW

And Upload wordpres
If you need guide here:

Ok lets go!

Download Package With Vector images here:

Setup guide:
----------- Upload Folders-----------------

You need upload the folders "wp-content" and "rank"

----------- Import Data example -----------------
next step, import data theme
please see the images:
----------- STEP 1 -----------------
satanico88 - [Release] Webpage Complete Secured for All versions - RaGEZONE Forums

----------- STEP 2 -----------------

----------- ACTIVE THEME -----------------
Ok? to next:
Enable theme > Search Name FW-ARG and active

-------------- WORDPRESS WORKING --------

--------- LAST STEP --------

Edit a Configure Ip Wan of the server in:

Rank/Config.php --> Edit User and Password for you Mysql

Tips:
ti - [Release] Webpage Complete Secured for All versions - RaGEZONE Forums
* I recommend for more server security within FW create a rule in the firewall that only allow the IP enter hosting Wordpress where the 3306 port (mysql)

* Create a user in MYSQL with external access use google for guide!!!

*Use Fireworks for edit vectors in folder Sources

Rank/infox.php
Rank/online.php

--------- enjoy --------

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If anything I would like to point out to people that this should be more of a learning tool. Look at how the site is built, works together, communicates, and then touch on your base of programming and create another one. You can even modify this to get said results but, if you plan on being competitive opening a server, then please be original, so I am glad that this was shared, especially in full, will give a lot of guys the chance to see how its done coding wise.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anything I would like to point out to people that this should be more of a learning tool. Look at how the site is built, works together, communicates, and then touch on your base of programming and create another one. You can even modify this to get said results but, if you plan on being competitive opening a server, then please be original, so I am glad that this was shared, especially in full, will give a lot of guys the chance to see how its done coding wise.

Thanks, dude

Ragezone need more sharing, no lammers or downloaders only!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can't import

and what should i do with the "Sources" folder?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried many things to get this to work and cant figure it out this is what happens when i click import in the tools menu

An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the .

NVM I figured it out!!! turns out it has something to do with running it within the VM ware machine I am currently working on it with Xampp

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i am running this with debug set as true i get this
PHP:
Notice: register_sidebar_widget is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_sidebar_widget() instead. in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\functions.php on line 2900

does that have something to do with the server status script not working?

plus im having another issue trying to get the server online to the public i have attempted the following to fix the issue:

1. change URL settings in wp_config.php to anything that "should" work
2. changed URL settings within the sql database under the table wp_options lines (site_url and home_url)
3.port have been forwarded from outside port 9090 to port 80 (yea port 80 redirect using no-ip.com) damn ISP.....
4. tried getting to work by using DMZ option to no avail
5. BTW my other websites work fine this issue is associated with wordpress somehow.

im sure there are other things i have tried but neglected to mention please any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! been at this for DAYS

P.S. my site is like 85% translated and complete!!

Back