• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
little info in passing. Don't forget that all XLegend servers and games have a cookie that gives them lots of information about your computers. config, ip, etc...
(see the Grand-Fantasia sections for more information)

check the server and client bin because I don't remember where it was exactly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
little info in passing. Don't forget that all XLegend servers and games have a cookie that gives them lots of information about your computers. config, ip, etc...
(see the Grand-Fantasia sections for more information)

check the server and client bin because I don't remember where it was exactly.
I think you're talking about this here:

1711779837766 - [Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO - RaGEZONE Forums

i don't know if it still works but it's good to just delete this ftp1 with a hex editor :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back