• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] X-Project 2010 (EvoLuTioN Design)

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the website features:

Full secured from hackers!
Optimized and fast modules!
Easy to configurate.
Fully working Login Panel.
Fully working Character and Account functions.
Fully working Rankings.

Suport 97d+99i maybe up to season 3 I have never tested

Easy to config this muweb:

Program Files\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php

includes/getname.php -> mssql_connect('localhost','sa','1234');
includes/getmail.php -> mssql_connect('localhost','sa','1234');

$fp = fopen ("D or C:/MuServer/[WEB]SQL_Injection.txt", "a+");

Use MuOnline Query Analyser:

ALTER TABLE Character ADD Resets INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Masteru - [Release] X-Project 2010 (EvoLuTioN Design) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link1:

Download Link1 update 0.1:

Download Link2 update 0.2:

Download Link3 update 0.3:

Download Link4 Old Version of Xampp 1.7.1/32-bit & 64-bit

Credits for all works :
eXecuteR/MeMoS/EvoLuTioN/LiskO/Mephisto/eXTenTioN

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOW GUYS I'm so glad to see this...... this is my very old project of Mu Online Web site ! I'm so glad you like it ! If somebody create updates, for new seasons I will be so happy ! That was my first steps at Web design and Web coding, and now I do not do already with MuOnline.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give a detailed installation instruction . All prescribed as above , login, password , database name , and gives an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\includes\sqlconnect.php on line 2

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ADD BUTTON INFOS = information PLEAS

from what I see you have not even tested this old school muweb :glare:,of course you have the command to put information about the server or have webshop,votes reward,market system etc

I understand that you want a button to show your information but I'm not the creator, and I do not think it works

The picture shows you very clearly :: Show Meniu - click here :: it's just that hard ? lol :glare:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Configuro la tal cual como informan pero no puedo hacer andar la web, me podrán dar soporte? Estoy usando AppServer "Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.1".
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Gracias

Back