• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Source [MUEMU]

someone is working on fixes the S8?
Well if someone is and want to help or can.
I'm trying to fix the illusion, the more I am with that error that occurred in zteam Protection Macro if anyone knows how to fix it occurs when I attack one mob within the illusion, or another player.
so ready I'll post the fixes here

ethondev - [Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think master add % to dmg/def/life don't work. someone can test

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

since the thread is kinda dead here i leave the source to change main font for season 6.

You could share your main, because there are so many mains rolling around.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

since the thread is kinda dead here i leave the source to change main font for season 6.

Font.cpp
Code:
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include "stdafx.h"
#include "Util.h"
#include "Font.h"
Font gFont;
char MyFontFaceName[100];
char sValue[99];
//--
int Bold = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Bold", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Height = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Height", 13, ".\\Config.ini");
int Italic = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Italic", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Unicode = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Unicode", 1, ".\\Config.ini");
//--
int Width = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Width", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int UnderLine = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Underline", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
int Quality = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Quality", 3, ".\\Config.ini");
int StrikeOut = GetPrivateProfileIntA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_StrikeOut", 0, ".\\Config.ini");
void Font::Load()
{
    GetPrivateProfileStringA("MainConfig", "Main_Font_Name", "Tahoma", MyFontFaceName, 100, ".\\Config.ini");
    //--
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA1, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA2, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA3, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA4, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    SetCompleteHook(0xE8, Offset_CreateFontA5, &Font::LoadNewFont);
    //--
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA1 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA2 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA3 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA4 + 5), 0x90);
    SetByte((Offset_CreateFontA5 + 5), 0x90);
}
HFONT Font::LoadNewFont()
{
    HFONT MyFont;
    //--
    if (Bold == 0)
    {
        if (Unicode == 1)
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 400, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x01, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
        else
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 400, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x0, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
    }
    else
    {
        if (Unicode == 1)
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 700, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x01, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
        else
        {
            MyFont = CreateFontA(Height, Width, 0, 0, 700, Italic, UnderLine, StrikeOut, 0x0, 0, 0, Quality, 0, MyFontFaceName);
        }
    }

return MyFont;
}

Font.h
Code:
#pragma once
#define Offset_CreateFontA1 0x004060D0
#define Offset_CreateFontA2 0x004D2882
#define Offset_CreateFontA3    0x004D28EB
#define Offset_CreateFontA4 0x004D2957
#define Offset_CreateFontA5 0x004D29C1
class Font
{
public:
    //--
    Font(){};
    ~Font(){};
    //--
    void Load();
    HFONT LoadNewFont();

//--
}; extern Font gFont;

Ini File

Code:
[MainConfig]
Main_Font_Name=Comic Sans MS
Main_Font_Bold=0
Main_Font_Height=15
Main_Font_Italic=0
Main_Font_Unicode=1
Main_Font_Width=0
Main_Font_Underline=0
Main_Font_Quality=3
Main_Font_StrikeOut=0

X7nxQ80 - [Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks you natzugen, i trying add this on 1.05D... I found offsets are here
Code:
#define Offset_CreateFontA1 0x00406153
#define Offset_CreateFontA2 0x005E5B15
#define Offset_CreateFontA3 0x005E5B7C
#define Offset_CreateFontA4 0x005E5BE5
#define Offset_CreateFontA5 0x005E5C4E

and i use this for hook on client.cpp
HFONT LoadNewFont();

obvious i add Config.ini file on my Client folder, all ok. But still not working.
You Know Why? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to edit wing.2.5 option? wing.2.5 only 1% damage then wing 2 lol..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys has anyone tried to change the color of the chat ?
Tell me how I can change it from yellow to the other ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys has anyone tried to change the color of the chat ?
Tell me how I can change it from yellow to the other ?

GameServer/DATA/GameServerInfo - Command.dat

where
CommandPostType = 0

change value 0 by any of these
0=Gold
1=Blue
2=Green
3=White
4=Gold(GLOBAL)
5=Blue(GLOBAL)
6=Green(GLOBAL)
7=White(GLOBAL)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How to add Time interface zTeam style? can share .cpp and .h or too much to ask?
the code doesnt change too much, just research the offsets, there are already some of them used in the hp bar.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just a little thing in Ex803
MuRoomy Event crash is not antihack related or WzAudio.dll bug just simply in the main.dll source need enable (if you disabled)
InitHackCheck();
compile the main.dll and works. ^^

Pic:

Another Question:
Is bug or not bug or anything on the harmony option ( Add Damage Reduction) on +15 armor is still 7% if in the config value is 9...
any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please any fast fix for show a message when click on a Guard?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

HI

there any way to know the time remaining respawn of Selupan or other monster?
After they kill

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

HI

there any way to know the time remaining respawn of Selupan or other monster?
After they kill

Thanks
No; you could set (code) an 'event-like' notification when its killed (the way white mage killer gets advertised); and after that; inmediatly start a timer, to advertise each X minutes; that Y minutes lacking to respawn.
Where x: time between ads.
And y: respawn times - x *(times advertised already)
Example: if you kill it at 18:00, and it has a 60 mins respawntime; ypu could display a message every 20 minutes saying:
"Mob respawns in 60 mins."
"Mob respawns in 40mins"
"Mob respawns in 20mins"
"Mob spawned"

It should be an easy-code to implement; but don't ask ME to do it for you, im on mobile and wont be home for a few days, so no IDE close to me. (Besides Im not doing this as I dont like this idea that much)

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No; you could set (code) an 'event-like' notification when its killed (the way white mage killer gets advertised); and after that; inmediatly start a timer, to advertise each X minutes; that Y minutes lacking to respawn.
Where x: time between ads.
And y: respawn times - x *(times advertised already)
Example: if you kill it at 18:00, and it has a 60 mins respawntime; ypu could display a message every 20 minutes saying:
"Mob respawns in 60 mins."
"Mob respawns in 40mins"
"Mob respawns in 20mins"
"Mob spawned"

It should be an easy-code to implement; but don't ask ME to do it for you, im on mobile and wont be home for a few days, so no IDE close to me. (Besides Im not doing this as I dont like this idea that much)

You dont need any extra timer, the server already know when will be respawned, because of the regen time.

When you kill the monster, this timer will be 0 and it will start to count (GetTickCount() ) so you can calculate the repaswn time by MedusaRegenTime-MedusaDieRegentime=remaining time for the respawn, it will be in sec, so need to /60 than it will be in minutes-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You dont need any extra timer, the server already know when will be respawned, because of the regen time.

When you kill the monster, this timer will be 0 and it will start to count (GetTickCount() ) so you can calculate the repaswn time by MedusaRegenTime-MedusaDieRegentime=remaining time for the respawn, it will be in sec, so need to /60 than it will be in minutes-

Hi

ENG: I wanted was that players know the time remaining for it to reappear, because if you kill at dawn many are left not knowing what time it reappear.
PD:There is no way of knowing in the server, the missing time without knowing the time he was killed?
(traductor google)

ESP:Lo que queria era que los jugadores sepan el tiempo restante para que vuelva aparecer, ya que si lo matan en la madrugada muchos se quedan sin saber la hora que reaparecera.
PD:No hay manera de saber en el servidor, el tiempo que falta sin saber el tiempo que lo mataron?

Thanks

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi

ENG: I wanted was that players know the time remaining for it to reappear, because if you kill at dawn many are left not knowing what time it reappear.
PD:There is no way of knowing in the server, the missing time without knowing the time he was killed?
(traductor google)

ESP:Lo que queria era que los jugadores sepan el tiempo restante para que vuelva aparecer, ya que si lo matan en la madrugada muchos se quedan sin saber la hora que reaparecera.
PD:No hay manera de saber en el servidor, el tiempo que falta sin saber el tiempo que lo mataron?

Thanks

Than create a table in the database and save the data and display on the website :dddd

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi

(traductor google)

Thanks
Eng: the gameserver starts the tickcount (timer) when mob gets killed; so its the bedt way if you use same counter and display a message with some coumtdown.
Than create a table in the database and save the data and display on the website :dddd
This is another way to do it....but imo its better to do this directly in-game.
Best Luck. Ian

Esp: el server empieza la cuenta regresiva cuando matan al mob; lo mejor sería usar esa misma cuenta y mandar msjs globales con el tiempo faltante.
Tmb lo podes hacer por la web como dice Revol; pero a mi me parece mejor dentro del juego; queda a tu criterio.
Suerte. Ian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

someone help me make the source muemu s4 turn season 0 of x-team? Please do not know where else seeks help

Back