• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Yu-Gi-Oh Emulator - Ygopro Engine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: DevPro (Yugioh Simulator)

Translating to UTF-8 language is possible?
and I don't get what's different between the launcher and updater? the updater is launcher + updater?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Translating to UTF-8 language is possible?
and I don't get what's different between the launcher and updater? the updater is launcher + updater?

The launcher has certain coding in it that allows it to "host" a room , and the updater is just a basic updater nothing more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

also working on adding this with it :)

zeak6464 - [Release] Yu-Gi-Oh Emulator - Ygopro Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I Setup the server But 2v2 Server dont working only 1v1 can you help me please ? <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

error

[Error] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
Nombre de archivo: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
en OcgWrapper.Managers.CardsManager.Init()
en OcgWrapper.Api.Init(String path, String scripts, String cards)
en YGOCore.Server.Start(Int32 port)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

error

[Error] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
Nombre de archivo: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
en OcgWrapper.Managers.CardsManager.Init()
en OcgWrapper.Api.Init(String path, String scripts, String cards)
en YGOCore.Server.Start(Int32 port)

Back