• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Releases]Repacks Included PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are using my pvp system, you better put some credits up before I report this poop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i download the ravestory thing....Edited the World Prop and stuff ...Ran the server...Went to FM 6...Hit a player...Nothin Happned..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
srry airflowO i forgot your credits but I added it, more repacks tomor but cant update thread now (im on my psp :nerd: xp

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
also gtg sleep now bye :sleep: lol some stuff in the first post got rolled back by my PSP :geek: :angry: well i update it tomor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmfao, You bettuh put credits or your dead.
Airflow0 will pwnn your butt :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did use your eyes now i gtg sleep bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joen, I can help only problem I have with what you can publish maplecharacter.java?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someonepost a repack with a working PVP the one he posted dont work or im doing something wrong :p

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait i think it works but why is it that ravestory repack doesnt detect database accounts when i log on to my account i dont see the character and i cant make new ones can someone help me with that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well...tis is werid...it is working for me...=P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i download the ravestory thing....Edited the World Prop and stuff ...Ran the server...Went to FM 6...Hit a player...Nothin Happned.. what AM I DOING WRONG :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.-. Close Thread.

Can't past Character Selection.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try not to use the odinms.jar inside the repack...use the 1 that it on the 1st page...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The SQL is here
Code:
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `pvpkills` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `messengerposition`;
and
Code:
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `pvpdeaths` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `pvpkills`;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back