Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remco's Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Information

Hello guys, my name is VogelHond im a player of Habbo Netherland. (habbo.nl) i just registerd on RaGEZONE i dont now how everything works here yet. If you can please help me if i need it ;)

I registerd at RaGEZONE for 1 purpose, im releasing my own HoloGraph Emulator for HoloCMS V26 aka Remco's Emulator (yes my name is Remco :D) i use HOLOCMS like the beginning Meth0d released the first version of HOLOCMS after Nillus released his version of HoloGraph Emulator i ask my self a good question! what can be better at the Emulator? after hard time of thinking i changed the Habblet Emulator to my own tast, working commands, working public rooms, and alot of bug fixes at the SQL and the DATABASE. Because i got alot of time i will keep releasing new versions of my Remco's Emulator, with better bug fixes and new options, WARNING! I only make V26 Emulator's not for V30 or higher. Here is some information about the Remco's Emulator:

The options/fixes

* Alot of Bug fixes like the CFH and the :ra commands
* :commands working + :credits + :cleanhand working
* Mod Tool fully working + room kick fix
* Room categorie's added

HERE IS THE VIRUSSCAN (Its Dutch but it says its clean:
VogelHond - Remco's Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

THIS IS THE DOWNLOADLINK

Please if you like my EMULATOR and you want to see new options or something else? please send me a PM ;)

* Thanks to Habblet Emulator for 95% of all the programming

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hows about you get us an English scan? :eek: :D

I'm back!
Reaction score
Very nice emulator mate,

I'm testing it out now... ;)

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The changes you posted have already been fixed/added in further releases here at ragezone. Thanks for contributing though, keep up the work and I suggest that you look around ragezone more to see all the new updates since Nillus' release.

I'm back!
Reaction score
The changes you posted have already been fixed/added in further releases here at ragezone. Thanks for contributing though, keep up the work and I suggest that you look around ragezone more to see all the new updates since Nillus' release.

Atleast this is a nice stable release WITHOUT all the little addon commands etc.

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your good reactions. I will release more at the time. I will upload today full working V26 DCR'S with Furni and external Vars.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, lol Habblet emulator is a closed source, how do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back