Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remind Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice idea there
i might even work on somethign like that later

Not bad idea but need a little more work

Hey advocaite or other guys, Do you know how can we edit resource production (I mean production per hour, Not resources in warehouse and garancy) of a village (As i ask it again)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey advocaite or other guys, Do you know how can we edit resource production (I mean production per hour, Not resources in warehouse and garancy) of a village (As i ask it again)

The only thing that villages have to make their speed of production different from that of other villages is their fields and factories. To produce stuff faster than other villages owned by the same player a village has to build fields and factories (mill, baker, etc etc).

You can change a player's production for all their villages by +25% on a resource by resource basis by equipping them with gold if you have the plus/gold feature for that working.

You can increase the entire server's production speed in the config file, but I think the same constant that controls production speed also controls training speed so if production goes faster so does training.

(Movement speed though is a separate constant, though of course you need to fix the various glitches in the map distance/time calculations and the place where someone hard-coded some things to move instantly to get that to work.)

To do it on a per-village basis you would need to add something to the village data in the database to show which village gets how much more or less speed than normal.

-MarkM-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back