Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Render-wow in Dev stage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
i am creating a Server using skyfire
and it works fully everyone can connect
and make accounts online.
i after some help on how to add customs
into my server as V-wow doesn't format the
SQL right and when i do it manually it just
tells me ITEM RETRIEVING INFO!
it would be good if someone could help me with this.

Thanks!

[Screenshot]
jlwalker - Render-wow in Dev stage - RaGEZONE Forums

[Screenshot]

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
It's not that V-Wow doesn't format the SQL code properly, it does. It's just that you cannot create custom items for 4.x servers unless you edit the DBCs. It's much easier said than done. If not done properly, you'll get an error saying they are corrupt. The client does CRCs on the DBCs to make sure it hasn't been modified.

It is also illegal to edit the DBCs, so I don't think you'll get much support on this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that V-Wow doesn't format the SQL code properly, it does. It's just that you cannot create custom items for 4.x servers unless you edit the DBCs. It's much easier said than done. If not done properly, you'll get an error saying they are corrupt. The client does CRCs on the DBCs to make sure it hasn't been modified.

It is also illegal to edit the DBCs, so I don't think you'll get much support on this.

Thanks m8, sounds like if i found a way or got a push in the right direction i would get a hang of it. :)

Back