Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Rusty Hearts 'Reborn'

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am excited to present RustyHeartenstein , an enhanced repacked version of my initial Rusty Hearts release, available [here].

This project has been a year-long labor of love, and I'm happy to finally share it with the community.

rh - [Repack] Rusty Hearts 'Reborn' - RaGEZONE Forums

About this project:
Called RustyHeartenstein, this project is dedicated to bug fixing, restoration, and content porting from various client versions. This includes skill/enemy balance, maps, costumes, pets, and items.

Key Improvements:
- Brand new, completely rebuilt client.
- Ported content from diverse client versions, covering skills/enemy balance, maps, costumes, pets, and items.
- Cash shop updated with hundreds of new costumes and new pets.
- Enhanced and balanced rewards from various systems.
- Farm and Fishing systems enabled and improved;
- Updated and revised translations with English voiceovers.
- Table files now are organized into categories by folders.

Bug Fixes:
- Hundreds of fixes and improvements.
- Magic Chest of Change Item issue has been resolved.

Updates: Last Updated: 09/Jan/2024
- Added a fix for Collapsed Altar dungeon.
- Updated API/Launcher to 1.2 version
- Added a event patch folder with files to enable/disable events
- Disabled Christmas event
- Updated VM with 2024-01 Security Updates

Credits:
A sincere expression of gratitude goes to PrincessBeeT for their invaluable contributions to this project. Their collaborative efforts have been instrumental in shaping and enchancing the overall quality of this project.

Important Notes:
- This is an ongoing project with more updates planned.
- If you encounter any breaking bugs, kindly report them. Limit reports to repack-related issues only.
- Your feedback is highly appreciated! Share your thoughts and suggestions to contribute to the ongoing improvement.

Along with this project I am launching my new GM Tool that I was working on.

Setup Tutorial
Original Release Tutorial

The setup tutorial for original release is avaliable [here].
Rusty Hearts Setup Guide
By: PrincessBeeT

Download Links
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Heart Heart, Medal Medal, Fire Fire

Have fun!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing and all the hard work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goooooood

this verification code has expired please request a new one

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been informed that single player will work with 8GB, but 10-12 is my recommendation. Glad to hear all is well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I've got a server setup. Lets me get to where I select the world and then it just goes to a screen that says Waiting...

Once it gets to this it doesn't load into the game and the servers don't appear to be doing anymore. Not sure of the cause. Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I've got a server setup. Lets me get to where I select the world and then it just goes to a screen that says Waiting...

Once it gets to this it doesn't load into the game and the servers don't appear to be doing anymore. Not sure of the cause. Any ideas?
Hi nakashimakun,
After you double click the world and it says waiting forever (eventually quits), could be an issue with the XML or database config.
- Using RH Server Manager, Stop Servers if already running.
- Check RH Server Manager - Server Option tab: Private IP: 127.0.0.1. Public IP: Your VM IP. SQL Address: 127.0.0.1
- Click Save Server Settings button, this will update the xmls.
- Click Save Database Settings button, this will update the config in the database.
- Start Servers using RH Server Manager, don't forget to Open Login and Start API etc.
- After selecting world, waiting screen should pass once dungeonserver_release.exe in the VM reaches about 1.3gig memory in Task manager.

If it is not a config issue, please also check that you have at least 10gb allocated to the VM to ensure the exe's can all fully load.

If you still have the issue after checking all of above, sort C:\RH\Server\ folder by modified date and zip and upload all the .txt log files with the server names modified at the time you last run the server (should be 11 files).
1703585954482 - [Repack] Rusty Hearts 'Reborn' - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed my approach and instead of trying it behind a NAT I've just put it on a dedicated external IP. Works fine now it appears. But seems to be fully functional which is nice. Thanks for the support not played this game in so long I'm looking forward to the nostalgia.

So, Now I've got a working server how possible is it to generate custom story/events for the game?

Last edited:
Back