Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Rusty Hearts 'Reborn'

Reaction score
JuniorDark , nice release buddy! Need some of your experience with this game. Is there any way to view/edit models/animations? They seems encrypted. There is header "DoBal". Any suggestions?
all rusty hearts file formats are proprietary and there are no tools for most of the files, for models there is only 3D Object Converter that support some mgm files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all rusty hearts file formats are proprietary and there are no tools for most of the files, for models there is only 3D Object Converter that support some mgm files.
Oh. I was afraid you'll say something like that. Okay then. Thanks 4 your reply.

JuniorDark , man, any idea where input boxes getting font from? I was able to replace all nessesarry fonts (including stored in gfx(swf)) but input boxes are mystery 4 me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh. I was afraid you'll say something like that. Okay then. Thanks 4 your reply.

JuniorDark , man, any idea where input boxes getting font from? I was able to replace all nessesarry fonts (including stored in gfx(swf)) but input boxes are mystery 4 me.
not sure, maybe is hardcoded, look on the ui/window .xml files, it contains the ui config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to translate it into another language, but it showed □ □ □

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to update the fonts in the gfx/swf files, you can use
Thank you, may I ask how to move the NPC's position?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone experience you can't talk with Vincent in quest "Meet Vincent"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not possible at moment, it require edit the map files
Is there anything which server files (without VM) are missing? I run local on my PC and logs are stating about alot of missed variables.
Which version of release has most updated files? VMware image, Hyper-V image or something else?

Thanks from advance, regards.

Reaction score
Is there anything which server files (without VM) are missing? I run local on my PC and logs are stating about alot of missed variables.
Which version of release has most updated files? VMware image, Hyper-V image or something else?

Thanks from advance, regards.
The files in this thread has the most updated files, files from original thread are most original files, that release files will not work with this.

there is no VMWare image for this release, be sure to just use the files from the links from the first post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files in this thread has the most updated files, files from original thread are most original files, that release files will not work with this.

there is no VMWare image for this release, be sure to just use the files from the links from the first post.
1712072922216 - [Repack] Rusty Hearts 'Reborn' - RaGEZONE Forums

So this one isn't updated in same way like Hyper-V image?

Attachments

Back