• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Report Dead Servers/Broken Links - Request a Clean/Title Change]

Thread URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/demonumu-customs-97d-99i-exp-1125137/

New Thread Title Wanted: DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50%

plss delete all the message from the old topic but the message from today not to be deleted

Numbers Of Time Asked For a Change: 9st

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

Thread URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/demonumu-customs-97d-99i-exp-1125137/

New Thread Title Wanted: DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50%

plss delete all the message from the old topic but the message from today not to be deleted

Numbers Of Time Asked For a Change: 9st

Renamed and removed all posts prior to today.

Btw. you can leave out the number of requested changes if you wish, the requirement was removed :)

Cheers

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

hi Tempai what happened why it has not changed my Thread ? I'm wrong somewhere from what I can understand from Future the rules have changed

This is the message from Future:

Btw. you can leave out the number of requested changes if you wish, the requirement was removed :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

hi Tempai what happened why it has not changed my Thread ? I'm wrong somewhere from what I can understand from Future the rules have changed

This is the message from Future:

Not sure, prolly just overlooked or smth. Cleaned your thread, I didn't notice a change in the title, so I kept it.

Hope that's fine :)

Reaction score
Back