• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reputation bug?

Reaction score
Hi, I just hovered over my reputation bar and saw the message

"Lewis User has a reputation beyond repute"

Is the 'User' part of the message meant to be there? I'm pretty sure when I have hovered over in the past it never included 'User'

Might not even be a bug, just looks kind of wrong to me.

*Image of what I mean*

404_image.png

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's a mistake. It would make sense if it read "Lewis has a reputation beyond repute"

Look at my reputation bar, it doesn't include the word "User" so yeah, definitely an error there.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought they just started counting likes towards reputation as well.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's not what I posted about...
O my fault, I didn't read it, I just read the comment that stated "I noticed this a few weeks ago but I didn't think it was big enough of a mistake to report. I think It's only doing it to you though.", and assumed.

*Shrug*

Back