• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Req]Boys Be

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i just finished watching the first season of this... and well last saterday i had a lan like it was a event that happens so offten and well i leeched probably 100 gig of anime and well one of them was Boys Be and i just finished season 1 and well i had a extra ep there... thought it was a ova or something but found out this anime has 3 seasons and ive looked all over for a torrent or something but i cant find it anywhere season 2 and 3 i mean.. and some reason i really like this...and i wanna watch more.. anyway what i asking is,

does anyone know where i can grab it from? cause im really interested in continue watching it...

anyway... hope ya can help

thxs

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm maybe the other season are licensed and not allowed to torrent it (for some)..
u might as well give up =p or go search for a DDL website..

Back