Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQ]Darkeden (Dark Style) Images

Reaction score
Alright guys. I'm currently working on a darkeden website. I'm horrible with images and I'm basically needing a few images made if possible.

Style of all: Dark gloomy feel like the game.

Header:
Width: Decent width that is proportionate to the height.
Height: 450-550px

Navigation:
Width: Enough to support your average number of links.
height: 100-150'ish px

Focal point. (This is a picture of a character that will have a box overlapping the left side with text.)
Width:884px
height:380px

Background image for rankings( Vampire, Slayer, Ouster):
width:262px
height:300px

Server status page box:
width: 242px
height: 300px

A form for login:
width 242px
height: whatever looks best.

I know these are some major requests and I don't expect anyone to do all of them for me. But if anyone can help that would be amazing and I will be sure to give you credit as well for your work.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
do you still need someone to do this? if yes, please reply. Dont want to start working on it if you dont need it anymore

Reaction score
I actually need a different list of images as I've changed the layout. If you can still help me I would love to have the help. If so could you shoot me a pm and I'll add you either on skype or let you know through pm.

Back