Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]A Fantasy MMORPG Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im trying to find a good Fantasy style MMORPG template for a MMORPG that im going to develop.

I would like the template to be in php format but if its html i can live with that. Id like there to be a login system and for the pages to be scripted. for the menu i would like a horizontal top bar any button style so long as its not to futuristic and takes away from the fantasy feel of the site, on the menu i need [Home] [News/Updates] [Guide] [Game Info] [Forum] [Download] [Support] ,well that about covers it the center is where everything will be and i can do the rest with dreamweaver so all i need is a good starter template thats for the help.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a big request for someone who have been here for so short time. I doubt anyone will do it, since php coding takes time, not to mention making the website.

go to clantemplates.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm accually ive been here for quite some time im just not very socal.....not much to talk about really and ive tryed clan templates but there request from has a budget blank and a budget is somthing that i dont have mostly cause i have no way for a payment (no credit card or pay pal account). Unless they would make me a free one i could really use the help.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Clantemplates have free one also, take one and edit the logos etc.
And since you want php coding + admin login etc, theres not many that does that for free. Sorry, but :lock: if any other smod \ moderator feel that this is handled wrong, re-open.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm i'm reopening, its not like people aren't allowed to make one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back