• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[request] A vid tut how to make pt server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people. I have been trying allot to make a PT server. I looked at difrent guides. But theyr all difrent, and i dont understand some things. And some things doesnt work her at my computer whyle there is no problem. So maybe a vid tut would be nice, couse i can SEE exactly whats happening and what i need to download. (ive tryd Search pannel, diddnt find anything). And sorry for my bad english :D.

ps: Do you know whare is a vid tut of makeing PT server? Please send me a link on this threat. Or add me on msn or email me at marcodoest@live.nl

:kisss:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but SQL express is Ducking with me
so i ask again for vid tut, please >.<

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
man look, u cant use anything else than SQL from SiK's guide..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i ahve too go to controll panel and go to system and then something with OBDC. Then i did like (servername/SQLEXPRESS) and it couldnt connect
i nemed it c8mater btw

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Look, go to the ODBC Source one again, then re-type: c8master
And; PCname\SQLEXPRESS ; Make sure you're doing "\" that backslash, not "/" that one :)
Choose "With Windows NT-verify"
Then press the next button and do as usual.

Back