Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[request] A vid tut how to make pt server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people. I have been trying allot to make a PT server. I looked at difrent guides. But theyr all difrent, and i dont understand some things. And some things doesnt work her at my computer whyle there is no problem. So maybe a vid tut would be nice, couse i can SEE exactly whats happening and what i need to download. (ive tryd Search pannel, diddnt find anything). And sorry for my bad english :D.

ps: Do you know whare is a vid tut of makeing PT server? Please send me a link on this threat. Or add me on msn or email me at marcodoest@live.nl

:kisss:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but SQL express is Ducking with me
so i ask again for vid tut, please >.<

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
man look, u cant use anything else than SQL from SiK's guide..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i ahve too go to controll panel and go to system and then something with OBDC. Then i did like (servername/SQLEXPRESS) and it couldnt connect
i nemed it c8mater btw

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Look, go to the ODBC Source one again, then re-type: c8master
And; PCname\SQLEXPRESS ; Make sure you're doing "\" that backslash, not "/" that one :)
Choose "With Windows NT-verify"
Then press the next button and do as usual.

Back