• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Banner WLGaming

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys :)
I have see this amazing banner from the reddit of the LCL League of Legends Team Renegades.

you can watch and here in their reddit :

And i wanted to make one like this but without the Cowboy Logo and i want to change the text from Renegades to WLGaming.

Because WLGaming = We Love Gaming we can change the cowboy logo and replace it with a heart or with something like this:

For Colors you can use like Hot Pink or Blue Electric or try it in different colors or and textures if you want.

I know i want so much but if someone can make it,it would be awesome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great great great!! <3

I Want to use it for Facebook Cover first so :851x315

And if you can please make a big one :1999x251 to use it for reddit :) (if you want of course )

Im going to share your work everywhere!
Thank you very very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the help and your amazing job!

You did a great work!! Professional work! and i love this so much!

Respect Gene!

Next time i will pay to do a job with you :)

Support Gene:

Reactions: 404
Back