Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request Black Grunge Brickwall Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A little favor please :(

Can anyone change it to black grunge color instead of this?
Teach me or anything @@ I tried but it doesn't look good...I have no moar idea

NubPro - Request Black Grunge Brickwall Background - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance :)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not just take the image -> duplicate layer -> invert the colors of the bottom layer (keep top layer the same) -> change top layer to darken/ overlay... Spam some grunge and done o.o

I'm no photoshop wiz, nor can I do this from my tablet, but shouldn't that about do it?

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
What you mean by 'grunge'? I met some 'grunge' bands, but i have not heard of it as a color.. XD..

But, since it is very whitish, i think that if you hit ctrl+i (on photoshop), it will become blackish instead :)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If Wucas can do it, you can do it for sure.

Hey hey, watch your mouth, I'm not that horrible. :D

What you mean by 'grunge'? I met some 'grunge' bands, but i have not heard of it as a color.. XD..

But, since it is very whitish, i think that if you hit ctrl+i (on photoshop), it will become blackish instead :)

Grunge is a brush genre that has a very rough texture style. (Usually meant for stonework, scratches and the like)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back