• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Catalog for Arcturus v1.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I really need a catalog. That's the last thing to put my retro online! I'm currently using "Arcturus Catalog v1" by @Jmandupree but it lacks Bots, Pet Items and Trax and is a little bit unorganized. I was wondering if anyone here has a nice catalog (items_base included) compatible with Arcturus 1.6 willing to share?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I really need a catalog. That's the last thing to put my retro online!I'm currently using "Arcturus Catalog v1" by @Jmandupree but it lacks Bots, Pet Items and Trax and is a little bit unorganized. I was wondering if anyone here has a nice catalog (items_base included) compatible with Arcturus 1.6 willing to share?
Thanks!
But.... but... So what are you requesting really??... You're already using a catalogue that's released... Is it something you're more after..? Give more information.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@spreedblood I am using this catalog because the original one from Arcturus doesn't have pets or bots. This one has pets but not bots. As I said in OP, I'm asking if anyone with a catalog with both these categories is OK in sharing it :)

Upvote 0
Back