• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Request Complete VPS Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hye guys im new here, i would really like to learn how to setup RYL2 on VPS

what specs of VPS should i go for? and also as title it would be most thankful if anyone would guide me on how can i setup the game on VPS

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are dozens of tutorials on how to setup your ryl server.
It doesn't really matter which VPS you use aslong as the requirements for the ryl server are met. (Windows, SQL Server)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is very simple friend, practically the same thing that you do offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but still a question
What kinda specs should i go for dedicated vps hosting?,
Should i go for window base or linux base? How many core? How many ram? What kinda bandwidth should i go?
Thanks for the time for replying

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
windows server 2008 2012 etc. memory and colors you can add more to the front if you have lags, or if necessary, 2 colors 4gigas ram already for you to start your project, upgrade if necessary bro:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
khairy1986 - Request Complete VPS Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
does this looks good enough?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes bro,just put your server online and have fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed my mind i will go for 1 single core cpu with 2.5ghz , 1 GB Ram, 20GB storage and 100mbps bandwidth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes bro there is no need for big configuration, over time if there is a need i will do an upgrade, it will be running only the sql server and web site,but your memory would be good at least 2gigas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well 1st i cant massage you on whatsapp for unknown reason... you could add my discord if your willing to help on my quest,
2nd where can i get a clean v2240 ryl2?? i been searching on ryl release section yet im did not find any, if anyone could share the link that would be most helpful for me

Discord : Dolphin#2604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok I send convit in discord for you,dont have server files,you will need a lot of plugins etc ...

Back