• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] Deicide Online Emulator/Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone can emulate/get the server files for Deicide I will be willing to pay something reasonable for them.

There are Currently two versions of the game up at the moment.

English version -
Korean version -

Both are the same game, only difference being the Korean has updated .exe and interface.
Doesn't really matter which one is emulated, so long as it isn't a packed emulator so that changes can be made to the files/setup of the server.

Yes it is a old game, but I know of a lot of people, and still a reasonably large (considering) community that is waiting/hoping for a new server that will be managed properly.
It is a free game with a cash-shop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember this game it was so fun to play haha, Wouldn't mind seeing a emulator for this!, if anyone can give it a shot it would be really helpful

(BUMP)

Back