• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Request: Eden Eternal Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. There used to be an Eden Eternal private server (edeneternal.to), but it recently been offline for about two weeks. The staff was very bad, they never logged on and the GSs were the only help we had. We only had one GM but he never logged on. The game is really good, and I hope someone could make a private server for it because PlayEden was the first and only private server for the game.

If anyone can get the files and make a new private server, I think a lot of people would be happy. Hopefully you would treat it better than the PlayEden staff never did. :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
100% agree with this,i know private servers just randomly shut down,but to say to its player base for 2 weeks that there fixing the issue,then all of a sudden just shut down there website/forums as well as the game servers..is just >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Saddly this 1st private server failed (cuz' the staff wasn't good they suck :glare:) so i would like if there could be a 2nd private server of ee. So everybody will be happy again and they can have fun (not like main server is bad but most of people quitted and joined the private server) ty! ^-^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would be awesome to have another eden eternal private server, it's a very fun game. The game has very high potential knowing how to manage it. Also i'm pretty sure there would be A LOT of people willing to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they completely took almost any trace of that EE private server down,and i see no mention of it either in there other game server void elsword forums.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow what darn shame that Play Eden went down hill. I am sure that rage zone might Have the open sources game server file so anyone can make a private server for Eden . but its a darn shame to see PlayEden got shutdown :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@OldGamerPSO it would seem they are the same ppl....but there cash shops prices are to expensive, like 6900ap= 100 ec,won't donate until they review that price for sure.

Back