Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] GodsWar Online (众神之战 Online) SERVER FILES OR SOURCE CODE (服务端源代码)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
Could someone provide the resources for GodsWar, please?
I researched for a week and I know that there is an outdated version available on the internet (dated from 2007). For those interested just search for the terms "众神之战Online 服务端源代码", but it's not something worth your time.
This is a very fun game from IGG, I played it in my childhood and I have high hopes that someone has the server files or an updated source.
Please help us get this game back online!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you just want to play the game, there are already existing private servers running right now, but if you want to host your own, I don't think anyone will give you the source code for the game. If you really want to make your own, try creating one. You can reverse engineer the client packets and update the v1 source code, which is available here at RZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would really be excellent, at least an old file that works, we could create a community like Tales of Pirates, to improve the game and not let it die. let's share information, the smallest of information already helps a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a link to the old godswar file, and if you want to create a community i will join, i can help on the development, you can add me on discord hachiman8man_

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we need master c++, we tried to repair it but couldn't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said, the leaked source available online is from 2007 (an alpha/beta version of GodsWar). It's not worth investing time in it.

People in the past have tried to make modifications to the game with the 2007 source with absolutely no success. The game was full of bugs and issues, as well as incomplete features, which you would expect from an alpha/beta.

The idea of reversing the client's packets is also disposable, since the official server no longer exists.

The only alternative is for some kind soul to release a more recent source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the question is, how come there are some online servers with so much difficulty getting the files

It's pretty obvious that all of this in the hands of one or just two people is just going to end up killing the game.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If I could 10 months later and recover a job that I had, I lost all the fbx files that I had exported from the game and the animations, now I don't remember how I did it and how much program I agreed to export (that devil thing .x)

I repaired the account to a certain extent along with the files of other IGG games with "titan" and managed to update the entire project to vs 2022, but even so without having a package structure it is somewhat complicated

1690329327641 - [REQUEST] GodsWar Online (众神之战 Online) SERVER FILES OR SOURCE CODE (服务端源代码) - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know, there were some things left here, I just have to run them and verify again, starting from Visual Studio 2005

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the question is, how come there are some online servers with so much difficulty getting the files

It's pretty obvious that all of this in the hands of one or just two people is just going to end up killing the game.

Leaked sources have always existed (don't ask me how). Either they are sold or monopolized.

See the MU Online client example. The source had existed for years and only a few people had access. She was only released online in 2021, before that she was practically a hoax in the community.

This is more common than you might think.

It is highly possible that the source of GodsWar is in some Chinese group or being monopolized.

The only way is to have someone good enough to help us keep the game alive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said, the leaked source available online is from 2007 (an alpha/beta version of GodsWar). It's not worth investing time in it.

People in the past have tried to make modifications to the game with the 2007 source with absolutely no success. The game was full of bugs and issues, as well as incomplete features, which you would expect from an alpha/beta.

The idea of reversing the client's packets is also disposable, since the official server no longer exists.

The only alternative is for some kind soul to release a more recent source.
We can still reverse the clients packets since there are private server existing, plus we can use the old server files as reference

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and what is the private server?
Godsthrone, though you need yo pay $10 usd to play, luckily i created an account when theres no activation fee

Im pretty sure if we use the old server files as reference we can create a functioning server emulator for the godswar v2 since we can also reverse the clients packet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you share it with me in private so I can capture packages?

Yes, but nothing about C#, Go or c++ and any other language that you see, I have a lot of ingenuity to imagine the non-existent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share it with me in private so I can capture packages?

Yes, but nothing about C#, Go or c++ and any other language that you see, I have a lot of ingenuity to imagine the non-existent
Someone here at ragezone developed a package snnifer (you'd have to look for him in the GW threads, he also developed an emulator if I'm not mistaken). But I believe this procedure does not make sense in a private server where we are not sure of the functioning and originality of the server.

The best person to answer these questions would be him, but I really don't remember who he is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone here at ragezone developed a package snnifer (you'd have to look for him in the GW threads, he also developed an emulator if I'm not mistaken). But I believe this procedure does not make sense in a private server where we are not sure of the functioning and originality of the server.

The best person to answer these questions would be him, but I really don't remember who he is.
Well we need more than one people on this, I can definitely with the development

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was modifying a packet capturer and reviving an old server but... what can I tell you, I also found the source of the net.dll I tried it and it works, I struggled with valid login...

1690478802106 - [REQUEST] GodsWar Online (众神之战 Online) SERVER FILES OR SOURCE CODE (服务端源代码) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1690480869426 - [REQUEST] GodsWar Online (众神之战 Online) SERVER FILES OR SOURCE CODE (服务端源代码) - RaGEZONE Forums

when logging in with a client version up to 0.199, the login system works fine.

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't remember what was the modification I made to make it work, it was a long time ago, here I am breaking my neurons again

The good thing is that I can offer files updated to visual studio 2022 if I first accommodate those from 2005

Back