Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Graphic River stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got REALLY interested in an artist in GR, and I wanted some of his stuff.
I'll buy it next month, but I'd like to have it now to make a new wallpaper.

The links for the products are there, I'll also post this in different forums. If I get the links I'll post them here too. If you want, I'll also make you a BG (C4D + PS + this light effects - awesomesauce)

Thanks in advance,
~Skazz

Reaction score
I can't really help you with your request but this is something similar

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it helps alot ^^

I will use those in some designs.

Still looking for those but this will have to do for a while, thanks alot

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw, but I uploaded about 5 pieces of graphic river items I purchased. I am unsure as to wether they can help you in whatever you are seeking to make, but they could be somewhat helpful. Check them out if you feel, if any links are broken send me a PM or visitor message.

EDIT: Just seen that Gurb posted flares, one of the resources I posted was actually 12 fully editable, premium flares.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/premium-12-fully-editable-optical-888372/

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw, but I uploaded about 5 pieces of graphic river items I purchased. I am unsure as to wether they can help you in whatever you are seeking to make, but they could be somewhat helpful. Check them out if you feel, if any links are broken send me a PM or visitor message.

EDIT: Just seen that Gurb posted flares, one of the resources I posted was actually 12 fully editable, premium flares.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/premium-12-fully-editable-optical-888372/

Nope, didn't check. Will do thanks alot ^^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just search graphicsriver and sometimes not everything is there what you want but most of the time if you look further you will find other stuff that are similar to what you want to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back