• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear fellow ragezone members!
i'm looking for a mu tutorial for windows server 2012
i have been looking trough the ragezone and i cannot find it, or i overlooked it...
i also asked my friend (google) but returned no information that i require.
i hope anyone can help me out please to make this possible!

thanks in advance

regards Marcel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guide for editing shops (adding items, changing prices) in S8 X-team server files! adding npc (shops) (editing their names).
Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a tutorial that shows how to import MuServer the source and how to build?
It is more to explain the structure and the basic operation and not programming.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a full and comprehensive tutorial on how to install and run a full server (website and webshop included) on a Linux Server.

(If possible :D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone make Guide how to install MvCore on Paid Hosting not on xampp and how to config it?[h=1]:blushing:[/h]

Reaction score
Hello can someone make Guide how to install MvCore on Paid Hosting not on xampp and how to config it?[h=1]:blushing:[/h]

well this video shows how

alittle bit different language but u can follow the steps..
also if u host it on paid hosting (webhost) just be sure the hosting supports MSSQL Connection and then u just use on config instead of just your ip
IP:1433 example: 1.12.123:1433
IP + PORT although if you just use your IP it might work too as default mvcore remote connection but better set it with the port that will connect to your database remotely + enable TCP/IP sockets for that port thought sql configuration manager.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please setup guide: How to change ASCII font to Unicode Font in s8.2 client (i'm using zteam 8.2). I can't translate to Vietnamese.
Sorry i'm bad English. Thank all!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm creating a PHP tool for managing items and inventories, I'm trying to support IGCN S9 files as well so I'd like to see a guide about IGCN hexadecimal strings' length and such things... Like inventories, equipments and personal store length. Also the "item anathomy" for those files.
That would be great!

Reaction score
I'm creating a PHP tool for managing items and inventories, I'm trying to support IGCN S9 files as well so I'd like to see a guide about IGCN hexadecimal strings' length and such things... Like inventories, equipments and personal store length. Also the "item anathomy" for those files.
That would be great!

u should ask that on IGCN forum mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u should ask that on IGCN forum mate.
I agree! But I've seen many " [IGCN] / [TT] " guides on this forum, and to be sincere, if I ask for that info directly from them (which I really doubt they will take the time to explain everything as a normal user here would do on a guide), that info is most likely to die with me. But if the guide is done in ragezone, then it will be available for everyone that needs it in the future :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The problem is that igcn are paid files wich most of the people on this forum doesnt use so i hardly doubt that anyone is gonna make that guide (atleast the users that do help) since most of us use free releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that igcn are paid files wich most of the people on this forum doesnt use so i hardly doubt that anyone is gonna make that guide (atleast the users that do help) since most of us use free releases.
While I also agree with you, I search over this forum and find lots of posts about IGCN files. Let's start by seeing a sticky post about them, and by them:

Also, there are a lot of IGCN releases around here, even their S9 may get released and shared on this forum (your own post), so why do you think this info shouldn't be here? :D

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
their sticky post is paid advertisement, and my post was long time ago, they wont release anything because muemu would start selling their sources.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't changes the fact that IGCN is all over this forum, either legally or illegally. You can submit some search string and you'll find pages and pages about IGCN files, even cracked ones.
Even now that their s9 is gonna be "released" sooner or later, cracked or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone make full guide for::w00t:
How to set up MuEmu S8 server and Where can i download the files for the server/client with source.
Thanks.:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gratz KarLi for getting to be a mod :D I used to play on GanjaMu.

My question of the day is: Can you run a Mu server on Linux?

Back