Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to request a guide about coding an mu server, i mean like whats best language to use and learn, where the hell do you start if your coding a server and etc..

would be very helpful and i know we got some amazing coders on RZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I whant a guide about installing SQL 2000 on win7 64 bits + installing mu server too ! Step by step!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have request for guide.
How to bug hp in muonline s3ep1?
We have try it but it works only with pt so its a little problem.
And guide to resolve problem with cs, because when cs starting and in the same minute is "Admins has successfully defeated the castle bla bla".
Thankies.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make A Step By Step Tutorial how to install Titan tech 11.00.35 start it by extracting the MuServer and Client then set it up.. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I wanna request a guide which teachs me how to add new monsters, I mean, in Main / GameServer, because someone here in the forum said Darkav made tutorial for it, but I didn't find it.
I mean, how to add new monsters, from Monster153.bmd to Monster199.bmd, like JamaikaMU did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm good with gfx and i was wondering if there is or some one would like to do a step by step guide on how to make and what i need to do MU and other games Loading screens? thanks for reading and the time invested if you help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli i already how to do it :D thanks for helping bur post it for our members here in ragezone. btw

i would like a web template tutorial and set up of the websites and link if possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I apologise if this is the wrong section but after 2-3 hours of googling and searching i cannot seem to find anything other than 3 pages of item codes and a few GM commands such as move and disconnect....i have been out of the loop for a while but am positive there are more than that and thought it might be worth asking if someone could put ALL available GM commands for those new GM's and outdated GM's too? :p

Reaction score
I apologise if this is the wrong section but after 2-3 hours of googling and searching i cannot seem to find anything other than 3 pages of item codes and a few GM commands such as move and disconnect....i have been out of the loop for a while but am positive there are more than that and thought it might be worth asking if someone could put ALL available GM commands for those new GM's and outdated GM's too? :p
u could just ask that in help section.

Reaction score
hi i need guide on changing main default port (44405) to any port number.

client is season 6 episode 1 (1.07x).

tried doing it myself based on what i found on the forum (though i dont know what the heck im doin lol), but i always ended up:

Dios - [ Request Guides Only Here ] - RaGEZONE Forums

;c

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy! I`m watching this forum for many month`s but only today i`ve signed UP ^^

So.. i want to make a server of my own, but many releases from here have invalid links, or incomplete files.
If someone can post here, or in my PM, or anywhere, i would like a fully working Server FILES+CLIENT(with ip and port) Season 3 Ep 2 or Server 6 eX700. Thanks a lot and i`m sure that many begginers would apreciate this!

All the best for RF Team!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy! I`m watching this forum for many month`s but only today i`ve signed UP ^^

So.. i want to make a server of my own, but many releases from here have invalid links, or incomplete files.
If someone can post here, or in my PM, or anywhere, i would like a fully working Server FILES+CLIENT(with ip and port) Season 3 Ep 2 or Server 6 eX700. Thanks a lot and i`m sure that many begginers would apreciate this!

All the best for RF Team!

If you want a fully working Server Files Get MuEngine.org, Titanstech.com or igc-network.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Thank You! But i want a cracked version for now.. i dont realy need a perfect working server. Just want a good server files+client+patch or whatever is need for a good working servers without many bugs/crasheses/etc. And i`m requesting it here, because i can`t find any tutorial/release/etc with full downloading links working.. many of them are dead :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Thank You! But i want a cracked version for now.. i dont realy need a perfect working server. Just want a good server files+client+patch or whatever is need for a good working servers without many bugs/crasheses/etc. And i`m requesting it here, because i can`t find any tutorial/release/etc with full downloading links working.. many of them are dead :(

For Deadlinks it works.com (remove space ) will help you on that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i request a quide who can help me to know how to change what the merchants sell

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can you please post a guide for fixing Rage Fighter ML Tree cause i can't add the ML points PLease

Back