• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me full guide how to setup MuServer 1.04j and SQL SERVER 2000 with video's, no-ip setup, and router setup + adding network on your GLOBAL IP ADDRESS anyone can give me that guides its impossible some people my post is hard to do it ;) but post here your guide I need complete do your best ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd love a Guide or a Tutorial for MU Coding, making sets, skills etc. I searched n cldnt find, asked n no 1 replied :D. If there is such a guide plz share :D if u know how to code MU plz teach me. PM me if u wanna teach me to get my MSN. Tx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy. I whould like to know if there is any way to make the CS skills to act like regular skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've seen some guides here about making a MU season5
but i cant make it work

anybody here pls help me make the guide more detail so i can understand and do the right things (i dont know anything except installing SQL)

im new here so pls dont punish me , warn me when i'm wrong pls

sorry my bad English

thank you!

and I'm using Windows XP sp2 32bit, sql server 2000 standard

and my yahoo ID : rnb.dead, please help me , i need to make a server for my friends , just private

Last edited:
Don Corleone
Reaction score
i would like to request a guide about how to adding costum items, not replacing, I mean new item :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME A GUIDE AND FILES ON HOW TO MAKE A MU SERVER VERSION 4 OR 5 FOR WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE PLZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request any guide how to add Excellent option with ancient opt

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want guide how to add 3dcam+minimap+sky(day/night) in 1.07* main or anover MuBlue Kor main's :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think these guide can be usefull for noobs who want to learn, like me:

-how to get offset of gs_cs having offset of gs
-how to find offset about ... ex. msg in game,error of gs(log)<-- i really need it T.T
-how to understand the code (ex..
BYTE LizardKingFix[14]={0x0F, 0x84, 0xC9, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0xE9, 0x0E, 0x11, 0x00, 0x00, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90}; )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install and setup BrCF Session 5, Marin's Develpment, on Win7 x86, x64 or WinXP with SQL 2005 SP2 +... and gateway forwarding?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would also like to know how to add custom drop to server like adding a ItemDropRate.txt file to the gs. Thank you.

Reaction score
hi everyone hope someone can help me i have made my server but it still in a test face coz i want to make things good before it launch.,can someone help me on how to edit monster drops example i want to drop ancient items in a particular map., and also i want to change the drop of raklion boss., hope someone can help me thnx in advance and more power!:):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Item name color (how to change)
2.How to add new maps
3.How to add new mobs

Back