• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request][Help] This is what I need

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been reading on several different forums and getting several different opinions. I guess I am the point where I am confused, now. This is not a demand thread, but a cry for help. :frusty:

I need a good DB for WOW 1.12.1

I need an emulator that will work with the 1.12.1 DB above.

I want one that is stable and good. I also want one without a Hack Patch! I know there are a lot of opinions out there. I do not want 2.3.x so please don't say to use it. I have many reasons. :angel_not:

Basically I am gonig for a custom server but I also want stability and an emu that will allow me to have many players on at a time if I get to that point. It will not be a funserver or High Rate. I have seen something about collision detection, that would be great! :hands:

I am a newb, I have used search for many months, please don't eat me...

Thank you for any support given!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could try backtracking through the SVN's for versions compatible with older clients.
But I don't know of any groups working on a 1.12.1 DB or core.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kobold v2/v3

Back