• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] How to fix the Clans?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello. i am the admin of SuperGunZ and the clans system doesn't work on my server.... how can i make the clans work? how to fix the clan system?

Thanks,
dordort. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The only "Solution" for now is trying to configure a php page which will allow people to change the value of the "Clan" field in the Character Table...

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
So where is it? can you give me link to the solution? i need that solution.

Thanks. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dordort super gunz? Isn't that mine ? If it is it's Gk gunz not super Gunz thats my hamachi also make a clan table it will help ^_^" Can't tell you how =P Mine has clans =)

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
My server name its SuperGunZ. someone can give me solution for clans or something?? thanks.

Upvote 0
Back