• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Instructions - MOTD / Hatrel Hero list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am posting this thread to request for some step by step guide/instructions with regards to the following:

1. The grey text that appears periodically in game server (motd message of the day).

a) How and where do I set it?
b) How do I tell what is for e.g. repeat frequency?
c) How do I do multiple line?
d) Is server restart required?

2. The hatrel heros (4 names that unlock hatrel map).

a) How do I edit those names?
b) Is server restart required?

I seek the understanding of the forumers here as I am currently new to this game and am trying to learn and help a friend. So please, if you have any knowledge on this matter, I would sincerely appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you
Eunomia

Master Summoner
Reaction score
There Are 2 methods .. Editing the ASD .. And editing a File in the Zoneserver Folder.. i dont remeber them please Use the search

Reaction score
Answers:

a)Already Posted UTFSB
b)Already Posted UTFSB
c)Already Posted UTFSB
d)Already Posted UTFSB

Hatrel Heroes
a)Already Posted UTFSB
b)Already Posted UTFSB
PS: You need to edit some file in C: that is responsible to displaying the names. Just hex and replace the names or delete that file and do the SQ yourselves.

Everything is discussed and as MrGentle (My GURU) told plz use search button for good!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah ..Discussed .. Use the Search Button Man !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys,

I did use the search button, it became kinda frustrating when I kept getting irrelevant results or some which i don't understand. Which was why I was hoping for some highlights from anyone who can recall past threads or can give me clear step by step guides. The 60 seconds interval between each search just made it worst, I do understand however the reason it was set that way.

Will continue searching, thanks guys.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hm... i know Searching Sux.. But ... Search them ... Use different Key phrase.. And then also if u dont get ..then Post

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HatrelHero.dat Zonecommon.dat ....Have you guys never tried opening them and looking up? Coz trust me - it's all so clear in there.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yeah.. i tried ...

( u never taught that why Mrgentle didnt ask it :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back