Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] LoL Stream overlay --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been streaming for some time now, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to make me a stream overlay.

Dimensions : 1600x900
If it can be something like this :
ihatehaxor - [Request] LoL Stream overlay -- - RaGEZONE Forums

but except udyr can you put Miss Fortune and make it pirate themed.

Thanks so much --> Will feature you on my streams. Thanks a lot!!

Here is my twitch info incase ->

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i never made something like this , so you should excuse me from this one =P

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im sure it would be bad .. are you sure you want me to try ?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be multiple pieces? What file type is needed? Any specifications requested?

Reaction score
This is a really hard request , first if anyone would want to make it , they need the exact same dimensions as the game uses , second , they need a template , as you can see , there would be skill buttons from the game that goes there , and if you don't make it at a right dimension it would mess up the whole interface. Second we don't know what color does the game see as "transparent" , or you just leave it transparent. Trust me it matters.

Reaction score
This is a really hard request , first if anyone would want to make it , they need the exact same dimensions as the game uses , second , they need a template , as you can see , there would be skill buttons from the game that goes there , and if you don't make it at a right dimension it would mess up the whole interface. Second we don't know what color does the game see as "transparent" , or you just leave it transparent. Trust me it matters.
very true !!!

i think you need to pay for something like this , beacause is a interface ... that need time and skills :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well for dimensions -- 1600*900 would be good because that's the size of my screen when I play. Also,
ihatehaxor - [Request] LoL Stream overlay -- - RaGEZONE Forums
^^ is the basic layout.
So if you can like maybe change up the borders a bit, and basically leave a lot of it transparent -> like the avatar icon, skills, items and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back