• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Need a avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Request] Need an avatar?

Since there was a lot of users wanted my service to have an avatar, I'll be asking a little donation for it since it got pretty popular. (Also, it just keeps me going to do this anyway for something.

So, if you need a avatar just PM me or leave a visitor message with which:

- Text.
- Character. (Render == Recommend)
- Color.

I'm not an expert in this but I'll try my best.

Here are a few made:
RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - Samus.'s Album: Requested avatars.
(You can pick one of them as well.)

NOTE: It might take a few days till I'll respond. The reason for might be clear for the most. So please have patience.

After it's done, it's up to you how much ya donate. :p

Last edited:
Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guy is awesome. He is trustworthy and is a good person to get a avatar from. Trust me u wont regret getting an avatar from him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Samus i like ur work , special ur avatar , i want something strange and new like your avatar with text " Amir " color doesn't matter , thx for you help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back