• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Need Complete & Working Database .Bak files (All Of Em)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!, Um So I'm trying to experiment with DN however I need the Database Files to do so, however Every Single Release in the Dragon Nest Section is Uploaded on that bidau site which is very annoying cause not everyone Trust/Have a Subscription to that site, Mean While G-Drive , Mega & Mediafire is available For free They don't use it I wonder why?, Either way Please Share Database šŸ™.

Unrelated to the Topic But I've always Went with this motto for practically my whole life If You're Releasing/Sharing Something Do it right.

Discord: smoke.mc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!, Um So I'm trying to experiment with DN however I need the Database Files to do so, however Every Single Release in the Dragon Nest Section is Uploaded on that bidau site which is very annoying cause not everyone Trust/Have a Subscription to that site, Mean While G-Drive , Mega & Mediafire is available For free They don't use it I wonder why?, Either way Please Share Database šŸ™.

Unrelated to the Topic But I've always Went with this motto for practically my whole life If You're Releasing/Sharing Something Do it right.

Discord: smoke.mc
Hi,

If you want to try DN setup for the first time. You can use the files that re-upload by gorkn in the below link that used Mega.

Gorkn Dragon Nest Lv80 Cap Archive (Reupload)

For tutorial part, you can refer to the tutorial that posted by protocolbeta at the below link.

Tutorial

Regards,
Hong Wei

Back