• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] 'old' LGGunz Client from 2006 or 2007 'important'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
qIrnN45 - [REQUEST] 'old' LGGunz Client from 2006 or 2007 'important' - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello my name is ZxPwd, I'm searching for the VERY old LegacyGamers Client
if anybody on RageZone might for some type of reason still have them stored on an
old USB Drive or uploaded them somewhere on they're personal cloud, Please share
them with me. I'm trying to get a client from these years.

Requesting the following if at all possible:
- 2006 CLIENT + SERVER FILES [or just the client]
- 2007 CLIENT + SERVER FILES [or just the client]

Please do not ask me why I would want such an old client just the matter is I need them.I would REALLY appreciate it.I have discord where you guys can reach me or PM me here or leave a reply!

DISCORD: zxpwd#2639

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fun to see you're still around.
Lol you seem to know who I am lol. Who are you?
You wouldn't have that client im asking for eeh??. This coronavirus lockdown has me Ducking around with gunz again lol, temporary

From a couple of searches you seem to be a pretty good gfx designer lol nice stuff

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No sorry.
And I'm just a guy who made a few interfaces a long time ago. Some people I collaborated with are Ironic (Irvin) and Wucas. You might remember them.

Ah yes, I remember them. Got discord? Apparently you can't receive PM's anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Elian has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
qIrnN45 - [REQUEST] 'old' LGGunz Client from 2006 or 2007 'important' - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello my name is ZxPwd, I'm searching for the VERY old LegacyGamers Client
if anybody on RageZone might for some type of reason still have them stored on an
old USB Drive or uploaded them somewhere on they're personal cloud, Please share
them with me. I'm trying to get a client from these years.

Requesting the following if at all possible:
- 2006 CLIENT + SERVER FILES [or just the client]
- 2007 CLIENT + SERVER FILES [or just the client]

Please do not ask me why I would want such an old client just the matter is I need them.I would REALLY appreciate it.I have discord where you guys can reach me or PM me here or leave a reply!

DISCORD: zxpwd#2639

Lol, I love the effort you've gone into with the imagery.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Found the 2008 server, database and client:
Don't know if you had found that one, thought it might help. Let me know if you found the 06/07, might be fun for others to look into that as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found the 2008 server, database and client:
Don't know if you had found that one, thought it might help. Let me know if you found the 06/07, might be fun for others to look into that as well.

hey thanks man this is awesome. There was no tool to decompile the mrs. I'm not sure if it's encrypted but it wont let me decompile. Where did you find this? maybe it will have the encrypted mrs.exe needed to decompile the .mrs files.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey thanks man this is awesome. There was no tool to decompile the mrs. I'm not sure if it's encrypted but it wont let me decompile. Where did you find this? maybe it will have the encrypted mrs.exe needed to decompile the .mrs files.

You are absolutely right, it has been a while since I touched that. Lucky for you I have the unpacker in my archieve and know the encryption code from the top of my head :) (don't ask me how lol). I checked it, still works

1. Press Open MRS File (Top left)
2. Add files
3. Press Unpack
4. Press Ok -> Yes -> Yes -> Yes at the dialogs
5. Enter 18 x 03 as unlock code
6. Enjoy

Link to unpacker:

Cheers!

Edit: I even vaguely remember why the code is 18 03. I thought it was something along the lines of that he was 18 when he started LG and that 03 was the year. But you'll have to check that with grandmaster LGKeith ;).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, it has been a while since I touched that. Lucky for you I have the unpacker in my archieve and know the encryption code from the top of my head :) (don't ask me how lol). I checked it, still works

2. Add files
3. Press Unpack
6. Enjoy

Link to unpacker:

Cheers!

Edit: I even vaguely remember why the code is 18 03. I thought it was something along the lines of that he was 18 when he started LG and that 03 was the year. But you'll have to check that with grandmaster LGKeith ;).

Ah the memories of the LG Client!

Upvote 0
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score

2. Add files
3. Press Unpack
6. Enjoy

Link to unpacker:

Cheers!

The 03 was correct, the 18.. I think i was 18 when I used the code, not sure why I chose 18.

Upvote 0
Back