• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] Page Staff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Hello, I would like this page staff: any CMS have or could anyone make the download available? Thank you!

Reaction score
This is a very odd question, it's almost like you think a staff page is independent of a whole template. RevCMS used this habbo theme all one needs to do is copy the image and place it over the background. I find it amusing when people seem to think someone adding an extra image to a template suddenly makes it a whole new custom theme.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is a very odd question, it's almost like you think a staff page is independent of a whole template. RevCMS used this habbo theme all one needs to do is copy the image and place it over the background. I find it amusing when people seem to think someone adding an extra image to a template suddenly makes it a whole new custom theme.

But it's still just a page that he wants, not the whole theme :lol:

Upvote 0
Back