• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]Please Release RaiderZ Online Website with ItemShop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Release RaiderZ Online Website with ItemShop
please anyone can share RaiderZ Website!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have

dont worry i release all stuff after we're done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a client too but as i see now with new launcher you can put a paswoord on it
but the old launcher only needs a User ID to login Its terrible! everyone can login if they know your user :p
sorry for the bad english =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm ...stupid question ....I have working server, propably downloaded correct client for my server but....I dont know how to input account to RZ_ACCOUNTDB in Mysql. Can you help me?
(I used navicat before when I was creating another MMORPG server and it was easier, i think)

Anyway i am stuck here so if you can help me, i will
appreciate it.

Ok i got it, i just changed LoginServer to Auto-creating acc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha another problem i cant find in Mysql/databases/tables/character, to change his lvl, and make him gm ...can anyone write step by step where to find it? or do I need another program to edit tables?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha another problem i cant find in Mysql/databases/tables/character, to change his lvl, and make him gm ...can anyone write step by step where to find it? or do I need another program to edit tables?

i hv made the server but with old client.. i use mssql server 2008 r2.. no problem at all in changing gm id, lvl, gold..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i have old client too, i cant find that table with characters folder inside, where is it?

Back