Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

request: portforward lynksys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if anyone has a linksys router can the please post a TUT to port forward a retro thanks

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wrong sections ;3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nonetheless, please try this website. You must navigate to the correct model of your Linksys router:

(wait for the page to completely load before scrolling down):

Reaction score
Wrong section. There is a special section for computer related hardware. Anyways you should also learn to search. But lucky for you I'll be helpful.

First you need to log into the router. In order to do this you need to go into a web browser like IE, FireFox or anything else. Next input 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.

Then I'll ask for a user name. By default it should be either admin or nothing at all. Then for a pass word its either admin or password.

You can also look on the router it self for the default pass word and username. Then once you log in you just need to go to the portforwarding section. It's named different in each router but generally the words port or gaming is in the title. There you can forward the ports to the computer you want.

Note: if anyone posts negative crap here I'll infract you!

NoPeace - out

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

...and read the router documentation for more detailed information.

Srsly, tried doing anything to solve YOUR problem before posting?

Reaction score
Re: sage

username1, seriously now, I used to think you were alright but now your just taking things too far and flaming EVERYBODY who makes a thread. Just cool it.

Honestly, Username1 was just stating the obvious. That guy clearly did absolutely NOTHING to help himself and just wants people to do all the work for him.

Anyway, should be able to help you forward any ports you need.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yea I agree with Rish.
Honestly if he would of even looked at PortForward he would of seen that he can just click a few links and its done...

Shows you which game needs what ports, programs need what ports, what to do to login to your router... If you can't figure out at least part way how to do it then come ask a question, don't just ask a question immediately and hope for someone to show you step by step.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll find every router there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back