Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Trove (server files/emulator/everything that can help)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trove

Hey I'm trying to make a no pay to win Trove private server

I have started playing trove in 2016 and after a long break I've recently started playing again and noticed how P2W Trove is now.
I just want to make my own private server and bring some friends to enjoy a non p2w Trove.

I have some programming knowledge and every information about server files or an emulator would be appreciated.

og_trove_l - [Request] Trove (server files/emulator/everything that can help) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, today I've done some research trying to find something about Trove private server files and I have found nothing. I've tried Chinese and Russian forums and found nothing. I've only found out that in China the Trove servers have closed down (Treasure World - called in China) however you can do something to create an international account (on their app) and play it from steam like the rest of us.

I don't know if this information helps. I'm letting you know I'm doing my best to find something about these server files.

Thanks and please leave a reply if you find something!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unless it leaks there is nothing so far,but tons of alternatives
also try voxel turf

Back