• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] voteing Reward System!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Well i have been seeing alot of cool Servers were if you type in your character name also your realm name and whatever elts you type in then you vote and you get sent an item in the mail ingame How do Servers do that can you post a guide i would really like that o and ya one more thing How can i make those cool wow logos that alot of people have???

Requested: voteing Reward System
Requested: Wow logo Generator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have voteing reward script

remember +REP

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya this voting system is pretty handy but i kind it needs more "Graphics" but overall i would download it for now
it kinda has an look likes it has the same feature of wowscape..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how to block 12voting i mean you can vote continuosly and i want to block and only vote after 12h

Back