Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Wartune server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the release.All are waiting.Anyone know a Privat Server of that Game?

Reaction score
Here a link to download people get it an check
or

On the Group has he said that the game Kingdom Coordinates, I also bear. Calculate how to add wait when they share KNB who always told her that a new breeze tired.

Said before: I do not know how to add KNB, the database is in dc but not do anything, then the wrong pass admin panel
Root / root without on, looking ever pass not know what is.

Game screen horizontal, looking also. His is not like the genre, pulling on it winter fun.

Pass unrar: 辰 雨 网 单 祝 你 全家 幸福! <=== Must install new Chinese treated dc font. Ko, use winrar to open the zip file, the code stated that decription it.

VM NAT: 192 168 200 128

CentOS login:
root
type:

cd / home / tomcat7 / bin
./startup.sh
cd / home / game11
./server start
Who use SecureCRT then add the button to its 4 fast

Copy or Cut the upupw the D drive folder:
Run file upupw.exe
Press enter s1

MySQL or MariaDB are just looking dc to dc only, dc ko do something
root / 123456
or is admin / 123456 something.

Finally invite vóc Graduate fight it. I wish love success.

Please confirm that played then, yourself into it, playing it, not only add are KNB farewell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5RUZOcE - [REQUEST] Wartune server files - RaGEZONE Forums

AM03G9H - [REQUEST] Wartune server files - RaGEZONE Forums

To login this account:

GO: 127.0.0.1
Register with username: shuen1990 Password: 123456
Enter the game and You will get 69 level , VIP10 , 30Million diamonds Premade character

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@vergil250493
i tried those files,you cant edit anything from the db,not money nor vip or anything
and random people characters appear on the server at starting zone so i think its not a priv server
those files are messed up and @orion13 deleted the post where he released it so i think they re fake,plus that game is not wartune

edit:screenie
REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score
vergil250493
i tried those files,you cant edit anything from the db,not money nor vip or anything
and random people characters appear on the server at starting zone so i think its not a priv server
those files are messed up and orion13 deleted the post where he released it so i think they re fake,plus that game is not wartune

Oh sure then , i did not check it just release thanks for the feedback.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vergil250493
those files are messed up and @orion13 deleted the post where he released it so i think they re fake,plus that game is not wartune

edit:screenie
REMOVED

Random ppl on starting zone is game npcs that shows where to go etc. and they're only in 1-10lv area when you move forward they're gone automatically , You can edit database and add diamonds , level etc with accesing database via MYSQL

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Random ppl on starting zone is game npcs that shows where to go etc. and they're only in 1-10lv area when you move forward they're gone automatically , You can edit database and add diamonds , level etc with accesing database via MYSQL
nop the npcs you re talkin are actually players that move back and forth and chat and equip items(?)so no those ARE NOT npc
if they are npc how does the game randomly generate new ones with both english and chinese nicknames

and no i enter the database and i tried to edit account and role tables,no result
i reg my own accoun on website that works,but then u cant edit values on db,if you do they reset after you log off
for me,fake files,but requires more testing

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here's online version of this game , I played it and you can easily recognize bots and real players , I dont know chinese that's why I cant say what they exactly are :) but they're only in 1-10lv map

35ryyHk - [REQUEST] Wartune server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
values dont change on database
tried both role tables
1)i completely shutdown server but leave vm running
user root pass zzcanomia or some crap like that

i edit values on game table and game role table but after i login they reset
proof
i put same values on both tables,when i restart server and login the other role table resets

edit:using WinSCP i could enter the vm ,check the game config and disable the bots ai :3
the game server is a mess,there are 3,all use client frm upupw folder in windows but connect to entergame.jsp in the vm tomcat folder,then the upupw folder uses 127.0.0.1 and redirects it to the vm ip (?) according to configs so game uses localhost and tomcat in vm as 2 client in 1?i dont get it orion13 and @can u check again these files?
REMOVED

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good night. I can open all programs and windows. I can enter in site of game and sign up my account. But the game window is black. Don't loading. Show this message "正在登陆,请稍后..." Do you help me?

Printscreen:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good night. I can open all programs and windows. I can enter in site of game and sign up my account. But the game window is black. Don't loading. Show this message "正在登陆,请稍后..." Do you help me?

Printscreen:
start vm
cd /home/tomcat7/bin
./startup.sh

cd /home/game11
./server start

then open upupw.exe as admin
write s1 in menu and press enter (as5 to stop)
wait till load then login in game
still this files are weird

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
start vm
cd /home/tomcat7/bin
./startup.sh

cd /home/game11
./server start

then open upupw.exe as admin
write s1 in menu and press enter (as5 to stop)
wait till load then login in game
still this files are weird

Thanks. I followed all the steps. But the problem continues.
I saw that the VM screen appears that the servers are carrying, and the ">" symbol appears without stopping. For more than one hour. It's not slow. My computer has a good hardware. :*:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks. I followed all the steps. But the problem continues.
I saw that the VM screen appears that the servers are carrying, and the ">" symbol appears without stopping. For more than one hour. It's not slow. My computer has a good hardware. :*:
create a vm adapter nat with ip 192.168.200.128
set ifconfig eth0 to that ip
check vm host and add 192.168.200.128 to localhost too

if server isnt loading its cause ur vm is broken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share Webgame Thần Khúc 2 Offline

Last edited:
Back