Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Zone 4 Fight District Private Server INFOVINE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends is it possible to copy files from a private server? I've been looking for the source code for many years to develop a zone4 private server, the last global server was shut down a few years ago it was being supported by steam. Could someone help find the files or even develop a private server? I'm going to leave the link to one of the private servers here, the only one that exists.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has the files and can make them available, I can help with some amount, because I and many other players are crazy wanting to play Zone 4 Fight District again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends is it possible to copy files from a private server? I've been looking for the source code for many years to develop a zone4 private server, the last global server was shut down a few years ago it was being supported by steam. Could someone help find the files or even develop a private server? I'm going to leave the link to one of the private servers here, the only one that exists.

Your prayers have been answered friend https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/zone-4-fight-district-is-back-on-thai-servers-no-vpn.1225237/

Back