• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Requesting Centaurus IP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the Client where the Server(in ur case its centaurus) runs at.

1. Start wireshark.
2. setup wireshark to log the networktraffic of your main ethernetcard
3. Connect to the sro server.
4. wireshark will instant create a huge log of ALL in and outcoming connections
5. find the needed informations

Check out the packets and you'll find the IP easy by urself.
If you have questions about how to use wireshark feel free to pm me.

But I think you can understand it without asking me.

https://www.wireshark.org/

EDIT:
Short info about wireshark: It logs all the networktraffic which passes the selected networkcard.

Little tipp: If you have 2 monitors switch wireshark on the other monitor, before connecting to the wanted sro server start the tool (just start it a few seconds before pressing connect, to lower the amout of created logs!).
If you own a server by urself it is much easier. Connect to the server, and let wireshark log this connection. Than you search for your servers IP (which you already know) than you find out, in which packets the whished informations are hidden. Than do the same thing with the official sro server. You already know where to look at and you'll easy find the informations you need.

I am out for today, I can help you tomorrow if u need any help.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
blablabla WAY too complicated ... just download the client and create an account, start the game and while doing so open cmd and type in netstat -a
one of the lines that appear while logging in is containing the ip you want including the agent server port

btw if you STILL want to use the way to complicated wireshark method, try using the port filter which will show only the connections made to the specified ports and log only packets sent through sockets to that port

greetz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you want to do with the IP anyway? I already managed to exploit 8 of their servers including SRO-R ones, they're weak as duck.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
he doesnt want to exploit them, he wants to "hack" their servers and leak the files :D

Upvote 0
Back