• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[resolved]Changing Papel Shop Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that whenever I tried adding an item for Nell (or just adding more than 9 items) it didnt seem to work or update the exe file correctly.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Changing Papel Shop Items

If you used the search button, you would already know it :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did search the forums, and I found your post on the rare exchange... :/
However when I tried changing the Bongadari shop and scratch itemids in gameserver 581.06 it would just crash upon loading. When I changed them in 581.02 the items would be different than the ID I had just entered.
And I did not understand how to hex edit it.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply Sarah, but I only seem to have 581.01, 581.02, and 581.06, and Idk if im looking in the right places, but I cant seem to find a link or any other gameservers besides the 581's. Where could I find the 584? thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, I got the 584_04 gameserver (thanks Sarah!) but I still can't get the Rare exchange to work. :( Do I need to change the pointer?
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Please help!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use X_Sarah_X's gameserver which is already modified to drop other rares... I guess... and you still don't see any rare in Papelshop lottery... I think you should launch a GM command in a SQL query to raise the drop rate!
See the GM commands topic for that :

Example for tests :
-- Bongdari drop rate
INSERT INTO Pangya_Server_Command (Command, Arg1, Arg2, Target)
VALUES (21, 500, 100, 20201)

Adjust the drop rates (arg1, arg2) to fit your needs : from 0 to 1000 where 1000 is a win on every try
Arg1 = 500 is very high so just use for tests
I prefer to set it to 150 once I'm sure it works fine

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bubbastic, can u help me? i can't really understand where is the GM tool?.. xD?? and how do i add that lines. thanks

Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
@bubbastic, can u help me? i can't really understand where is the GM tool?.. xD?? and how do i add that lines. thanks

GMtool refers to the GMtool interface, a database-driven way of controlling several aspects of the server (i.e. changing rates, opening/closing servers, rehashing configurations etc.).

While Ntreev certainly has a tool to interface with GMtool, you're pretty much stuck doing it with Management Studio. See the GMtool thread bubbastic linked to for more information how to do it.

The question of where is pretty much answered already: Pangya_Server_Command is the table that gets polled every x-or-so seconds for new rows, so you need to insert matching new rows into that table (thread houses a few examples).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tsukasa is there a newer gameserver? it seems that my gameserver which is 581_06 doesnt execute 584 projectg xD?..

Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
@tsukasa is there a newer gameserver? it seems that my gameserver which is 581_06 doesnt execute 584 projectg xD?..

Since you don't explain what doesn't work and how your problem manifests itself, I can't help you.

As to your question: There's no newer game-server than 581.06 available to us, X_Sarah_X simply renamed her files a bit, for whatever reason...

The server does work fine with all pre-585 files, though.

Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
07012534, swiss123 - please read the thread completely before asking what has been answered in the very post before yours:

There's no newer game-server than 581.06 available to us, X_Sarah_X simply renamed her files a bit, for whatever reason...

The server does work fine with all pre-585 files, though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back