Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retain Tall Body (10 minutes) and Small Body (10 minutes) effects in combat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To prevent the effects of Tall Body (10 minutes) and Small Body (10 minutes) from being cancelled upon entering combat...
1703652502062 - Retain Tall Body (10 minutes) and Small Body (10 minutes) effects in combat - RaGEZONE Forums

In Abnormality.xml, search for this:
<Abnormal id="7000005" name="자이언트캔디꼬꼬마캔디 (1시간)"

Change from:
cancelCondition="20"

Change to:
cancelCondition="0"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To prevent the effects of Tall Body (10 minutes) and Small Body (10 minutes) from being cancelled upon entering combat...
View attachment 253833

In Abnormality.xml, search for this:
<Abnormal id="7000005" name="자이언트캔디꼬꼬마캔디 (1시간)"

Change from:
cancelCondition="20"

Change to:
cancelCondition="0"
Thanks ! :) shout-out to all my tall Poporis and my small-body Female Castanics. Jokes aside to cancel the effect just entering combat works? or do we need to use some other item i don't remember

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While the original big or small body buffs are cancelled in combat, the change is intended to retain them in combat. You can see the big body effects on my toon in my recent video here .

To cancel the buffs, just use the opposite buff to do so (example, using 3 x Big Body will cancel the effects of 3 x Small Body), or you can create a buff-cancelling item shared by Synthez here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...el-your-all-your-buffs-with-one-item.1222110/.

Back