• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Retaliation - RoleplayCMS - Laravel 5.1 - RageRP

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i get auth failed when trying to login plus get invaild form data or sumthing when registering helpp

Also i get white screen its not even connecting to emu

Try to open the console and see for 404 errors. I think you did not setup the path to the files right. That invalid login can happen because you use a different database structure than is required.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can a mod lock the thread? Support is closed, and so is this revision aha
LeChris please upload the swf pack again so others can continue this. If LeChris doesn't or can't upload it can someone else who has downloaded the swf pack in time before the link went dead could you please upload the pack. As most people have lost it, like I have done.

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LeChris please upload the swf pack again so others can continue this. If LeChris doesn't or can't upload it can someone else who has downloaded the swf pack in time before the link went dead could you please upload the pack. As most people have lost it, like I have done.

Thanks!

I've got those, will upload and the post them here :)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How has no one mentioned you can literally download the configuration file by simply going to; website.com/.env a good example of this is on the AnxRP website. Bit of a racist username and password to the Database server by the way.

LeChris - Retaliation - RoleplayCMS - Laravel 5.1 - RageRP - RaGEZONE Forums

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on your CHMOD, I modified Anx so that user only works for the Linux IP. Hopefully everyone else is smart enough to CHMOD properly, or have a good user setup

When creating web applications for people, NEVER assume people will be smart enough to do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your work and for you release!

I try to edit this cms to adapt to my preferences, and for registration I have some troubles.

I want to remove the conditions about the dash in the nick

if (substr_count($request->input('username'), '-'))
When this IF/Else condition, i get an [h=1]Whoops, looks like something went wrong.[/h]Can you tell me how to fix this problem please? Thanks

Back