• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Return of Warrior (ROW) 1.0.3.1 Server Files and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sorry about my grammer.
may i know the clue for that.

Before and after thanks you very much,

Ragezfans.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. no worries.. nothing wrong with yuor grammar.. it's understandable.. and that's all that matters.. perhaps you should take a look in the Authserver files? look for something trying to authenticate with a remote server.. not sure if that's the problem here.. but might be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
release completely plz.. plz
hole thing is better then part thing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
everyone with a l ittle knowledge about ryl server side knows perfectly what to do.

if you can't figure out how to get the "missing" scripts and extra Demonsetup functions you're not worth having these files because all those noob servers are ruining the true "ryl spirit" with their crappy brazillian 3rd world country servers and high rates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crappy brazillian 3rd world country servers and high rates

why u are so racist? in another post u are mad whit the polish ppl and another countries ! are u a german or something like that? ok u are good and have some knowledge but dosent have to be so rude it dosent mather where u are from the thing that mather is how u think...!

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he's from the Netherlands but yeah dunno wassup with the racist comments.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No racist comments.. He's just stating the fact that Brazillian servers are crap (the hardware) and that they usually have high-rate RYLservers. Which obviously sucks.. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No racist comments.. He's just stating the fact that Brazillian servers are crap (the hardware) and that they usually have high-rate RYLservers. Which obviously sucks.. ^^

but wht he have to remarck 3rd world country ... :S thats kind of offensive.... dont mather where u born u
may be the most stupid of the world as may be the most intelligent.... the difference is your way of thinking and education ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but wht he have to remarck 3rd world country ... :S thats kind of offensive.... dont mather where u born u
may be the most stupid of the world as may be the most intelligent.... the difference is your way of thinking and education ...

Like I said.. he doesn't say anything about 3rd world people.. he's only stating that the 3rd world servers are crap. which seems pretty natural to me because of the economy.

A country that is "less developed" than another will of course have crappier hardware/connection and everything. And that's the only thing that he's saying. And yeah the only difference is the way of thinking and the education.. Which may be why you misinterpreted everything.,,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me, my maps don't start

StealthyXor - Return of Warrior (ROW) 1.0.3.1 Server Files and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me please!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files are ok..
Working 100%, but got an weird gg error
StealthyXor - Return of Warrior (ROW) 1.0.3.1 Server Files and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Any1 have an idea WTF is this?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

nvm..
gg bypass FTW

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This problem is in gameguard server , dont worry
try ask for help in ROW original forum
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back