• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reupload of 1.10 and 1.18 server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Their files can be used. They only need changes.

@cybertank i wish i could help you right now, but my pc has crashed(Blue screen of death) yesterday and i lost every single thing. Tomorrow i might be able to help you.

Ok Thanks

There are several possibilities
Before my 204 channel activation noscrub script on the client server everything works fine except that some irisclient.exe CRC does not match the server exe on the server so there is little need to sync between the client and server exe

and that means we have to make changes to hex the client and server until now I'm doing just that I am confused which part should be in the fox to keep things running smoothly

@ tidie

thanks, I'm also trying to solve this problem if I can solve this problem I will tell you

Reaction score
Ok Thanks

There are several possibilities
Before my 204 channel activation noscrub script on the client server everything works fine except that some irisclient.exe CRC does not match the server exe on the server so there is little need to sync between the client and server exe

and that means we have to make changes to hex the client and server until now I'm doing just that I am confused which part should be in the fox to keep things running smoothly

@ tidie

thanks, I'm also trying to solve this problem if I can solve this problem I will tell you

The problem is easy to figure out. NoScrubs used Playonline client, we use the Korean one. That's why it doesn't match, and that's also why i said they're files need changes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is easy to figure out. NoScrubs used Playonline client, we use the Korean one. That's why it doesn't match, and that's also why i said they're files need changes.

Hi tidie10 :thumbup:

You are confusing me.
Can't use NoScrubs or Playonline Client for 1.18 or 1.18.2x Server ?

and you need to check links because Megauplod was blocked from FBI :grr:
fbi_block_this - Reupload of 1.10 and 1.18 server files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi tidie10 :thumbup:

You are confusing me.
Can't use NoScrubs or Playonline Client for 1.18 or 1.18.2x Server ?

and you need to check links because Megauplod was blocked from FBI :grr:
View attachment 96135

NoScrubs client cannot be used unless you know how to edit the IP adress in the patcher, but the files of their client can be used, if you know how to properly edit them.

And about the links, there i'm working on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, we can use NoScrubs client.. just need to edit some thinks like rename .dat files to .pack and language/noscrubs.dat to language/korea.pack...

and u can use client to connect to the server... just need to edit somethings like IP and client password on hex editor...

sorry for bad english

Reaction score
Yes, we can use NoScrubs client.. just need to edit some thinks like rename .dat files to .pack and language/noscrubs.dat to language/korea.pack...

and u can use client to connect to the server... just need to edit somethings like IP and client password on hex editor...

sorry for bad english

Great now, all of my starters close imediatly...

Last edited:
Back